Qilin is a tool facilitating the creation, distribution, and activation of licenses for game content,
based on the open source code under the Apache 2.0 license.
Our mission is to enable developers, publishers, platforms, and stores to distribute games,
reducing their efforts on concluding and drafting contracts and exchanging documentation to
a minimum, and providing them with comprehensive statistics in real time.
Our solution is a part of Protocol One IAAS, it is actively used in Storefront constructor. Qilin
can be installed as a component on an existing P1-independent system, employing its own
hardware or cloud platform.
● Sales Growth. Individual pricing, cross-platform and cross-shop data create an
individual feature list and price offers for each user, increasing sales conversions and
● New Games. Using e-sign in the Qilin agreement is all you have to do to access the
listing of games within the Protocol One ecosystem.
● All-platform release. Games and developers using Qilin can have a release on all
platforms and stores within the ecosystem stores with a single click.
● Quick withdrawal of funds. Qilin can credit the end stores — now you can withdraw
funds whenever you wish, ignoring payment conditions of the end stores (minimum
amount threshold, monthly or quarterly payments).
● Settings. Real-time regional price changes and planning the discounts on all
platforms and stores without restrictions.
● Statistics. Timely information on the amount of keys sold, the geography of sales,
final prices and VAT updated in real time.
● Key Streaming. Create keys in Qinin without restrictions, in real time, for every
purchase. For the distribution of 3rd party keys, a single set of keys is used to
distribute to any number of end platforms.
● Advanced regional restrictions system. A key coming from a “cheaper” region can
either be prevented from activation, or the user can be offered to pay the difference.
● Royalty reports. Embedded legally verifiable royalty reports for an arbitrary period of
time, including cumulative figures across all platforms and stores.
● Unified SDK. Qilin SDK used in the game can achieve unified integration with
Steam, Gog, Kartridge and other platforms to manage authorization, achievements,
payments and cloud saves. A single build can be used across all platforms.
P1 DRM uses the Open Game Data Exchange format to facilitate data exchange and
interaction between the participants.